Registration of sole trader (ST) Ordering of a service
Sole trader (ST) – is an individual, registered in accordance with established procedure and do business without forming a legal entity.
The main advantages of ST over a legal entity:
- Facility of processes creating and doing business.
- You don’t pay estate tax, used in the enterprise.
- Facilitate method of decision-making (it is not necessary to prepare protocols).
- An individual, using uniform tax on imputed income, has a possibility not to do accounts.
- An individual must fee established payments to social fund in spite of revenue.
Our specialists will help you to decide which form of business you need to register – Sole trader or legal entity.
The term of the registration: 5 work days.
The price of service:
The Registration of ST costs 2000 roubles.*
*The price does not include expenses for state taxes – 800 roubles and notary service - 600-1000 roubles.
Service of ST registration consists of:
- State registration briefing;
- Preparation of necessary documents, including selection of appropriate codes of Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS);
- Accompanying in notary;
- Filling of application for simplified taxation scheme (if it is necessary);
- Getting of documents after registration of Federal tax agency's inspectorate and delivering it to client;
- Registration of ST in retirement and Social Insurance Funds.